m

EXO's Lay is asked about the former members, Luhan, Kris, and Tao

0

Recently, Chinese media outlet Sina Entertainment met up for an interview with EXO'sLay and published the exchange on August 28.  During the interview, Lay, the remaining Chinese member of the popular SM boy group, was asked about the others who had now left: Tao, Luhan, and Kris.  

When asked about his thoughts on the members who had left the group for China, Lay said open-mindedly, "If they are happy, then I will give them my blessings.  I hope that they will do well all the way.  However, I will go my own path.  I am very stern when it comes to what I demand of myself.  I do all the things that I can do by continuously working very hard," strongly suggesting he will choose a different path from the ones his former members had chosen.



Source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/exos-lay-is-asked-about-the-former-members-luhan-kris-and-tao

No comments:

Post a Comment

n
Powered by Blogger.